Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moody

I realise of late that i have scarcely the mood to do anything. Much remains undone. The bed lifts i should have returned 3 weeks ago lie in my cupboard. My pillow and comforter on my bed stark white against my brown printed sheets lie there, awaiting a sham and a duvet cover. Homework 4 for Intermediate Macro (due thursday) and Problem set 2 for money and banking (due friday) sit in my bag, waiting to be looked at. I do have to get some forms done too to receive a 15 dollar rebate.

I was contemplating giving up the 15 dollar rebate because i really didn't want to do it. I reasoned to myself that sometimes i wouldn't go back to school from my dorm for 15 dollars if it was a one off thing. And with forms even, no that would be too tedious.

I slept at 630am on monday morning and woke at 830, slept on monday afternoon from 1130 to 6, and slept last night from 2 to 8. That's alot of sleep.

Eating is becoming a problem too. I realise that i don't fancy eating anymore. Not even a happy bowl of packet kimchi ramen, or char kuay teow from Penang restaurant. Not that i believe i'm becoming anorexic or something, i just lack the mood for things at the moment. I guess that's why i chose this song for my blog: just because it's so moody. Its Yumeiji's theme for the movie In the Mood for Love.

Is love that moody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home