Saturday, September 30, 2006

Of Dreams and other Updates.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAFY. I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE A WONDERFUL SISTER. HAPPY CAKE EATING!

Congratulations Fenny on your new blog! Wonder if that was ever a dream, but its certainly not a bad thing. Dreamt about you last night too but it was very strange and i don't think i'm going to tell anyone about it. =P

I had many dreams last night. Also dreamt of Soumi and Grace. But i'm not going to tell anyone about it either.

Two days ago i was playing bubble breaker and i managed to get 49 bubbles together for a combined score of 1650 or something like that. and with my peripheral bubble bursts i could have got a final score of 1850 or higher. Unfortunately a mishap came when Estelle tried to take a picture using it, and the game got wiped before i could take a picture of it cos im sure no one's got a higher score than that. So now my official highest score is still 1458 =(

Never trust a person completely. I was inspired one time by wrestlers on tv, who as you all know do top rope jumps and stuff. So i tried to convince estelle to let me jump on her, and of course i am sorta "trained". Naturally she lifted her knees as an instinctive defensive manoeuvre, and i got caught in the worst possible place. Good thing i have good genes and a solid frame.

I spent monday night playing tv trivia, and then did a hundred pushups. Bad mistake. It's saturday morning and i'm still aching.

I went to my first NYC club last night cos a friend invited me. I decided to go since work hasn't really piled up yet and midterms are still some time away. The DJ sucked, MOS was much better. But then maybe i just share local tastes more.

Zhonglei is here in NYC with Nikolaus. Time to meet and greet!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~FeN said...

heh.. thx couzzie. but if u blog tt u dreamt of ppl yet not intending to tell anyone, tt's like stirring our curiosity! hmmphf... haha rem all those times at poh's hse w u little boys slamming each other on the bed and jumping on top of one another. u're still into tt now? cant blame estelle for being defensive! hehe... MisS Ya!

Sun Oct 01, 02:50:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

thats the point mah. then maybe you will call me haha. yes i remember all those times. i never blame her what.. lol

Mon Oct 02, 04:29:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home