Monday, September 18, 2006

Time to burn

Well that's something i guess all of us wish we had. It's funny how time seems to pass faster in NY than in singapore. The work's started to pile on now, and i'm still coping ok. Seems this sem will be easier than i expected.

I had a good day yesterday at central park with the SSA ppl and estelle, we played frisbee (and i scored a good one hurrah), then walked down the columbus ave fair. Unfortunately i sprained my neck, you know, when it twists a lil too hard and then aches for 2 days after. Should have warmed up. Once again i feel the age coming back. Or maybe its just that i haven't been going to the gym as much as i should.

Its funny how i notice a new dynamic in my habits: i like reading, and wouldn't even mind reading textbooks and stuff cos i think its pretty fun or informative. My problem comes when i have to DO assignments and stuff. Seems all the activity i had during summer hasn't benefitted me too much in terms of sitting down and completing assignments: then again i always did my assignments, i just need to finish them earlier and stop procrastinating.

Yup, dota's out of my system (haha i bet the parents will be happy about this), and i'm trying to replace this with sports to keep healthy. But then i got addicted to bubble breaker on my fone. I found out that i'm obsessed with keeping averages: like i've got something to prove, that i'm achieving a certain standard i set for myself. Now to obsess over grades =D.

I guess things have been moving slower for me in new york than in singapore. Its good that estelle is here for me, makes things much easier as compared to having a LDR the last time round. And she makes me want to study harder. Good deal =)

Well actually i do have assignments due on thursday and friday and next monday so i really shouldn't be blogging too much already. I do say though, i'm glad that i'm spending so much less time on the computer nowadays.

Alright, back to work. Updates to keep us going.

PS. I didn't know you could watch movies on YouTube!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

study hard yo, and stop snorting on me. :)

MUAK.

~Me.

Tue Sep 19, 12:57:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

... if i could help it i wouldn't snort

-me back

Sun Sep 24, 06:33:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home