Friday, September 01, 2006

A New Beginning

Ok this is kinda like starwars....


So the first episode is over, and the second and third take place in quick succession. Well i'm not quite sure if it's as quick as its supposed to be, but then again, who Cares?

I had a good summer, travelling a tad around southeast asia, and finding my place in the universe. Met people who have conditioned me to dream big, and i guess thats when you start to look around you and realise that each person has to find his/her purpose (if currently undecided) and choose to follow it to some higher order of things. I don't know if what i desire is truly higher order, but i can feel the focus coming back onto the studying part of things. I only pray that i will not let anyone down, because i'm often told i'm capable, but fall short of standards. So i will find and attempt to commit myself for my bros, to do each part i can for them


Ok, its late and time to rest.
Tome to

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy for you crum.
hope you are get closer and closer to what you want.
thinkers (as opposed to do-ers) like u and me tend to want to decide what we want first before acting. But sometimes it may be better to just act first and decide along the way.

Fri Sep 01, 11:33:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home