Thursday, October 05, 2006

Feeling strange

Sorry bros i should have called yesterday but then i mabok. Hope all's well at AEC.


I've been feeling a little strange lately. I'm not sure why either, but i guess it could be because of how things have been going for me.

Life's different nowadays. Well at least compared to previous sems here at NYU. For one, my courses seem lighter than usual, and i actually have time i don't quite know how to spend. i guess quitting dota does give me a lot more time to do other things. i dont think i quite regret it. Well we all have 24 hours only, don't we. I take back the earlier statement that i finish books at the rate of 1 a week. I guess its more like 1 in three weeks. Just that i'm reading so much more than i used to that it felt like 1 a week.

I don't hang out as much with the old bunch anymore.. Guess we all got caught up with our own stuff, and i think that's kinda sad. I guess effort has to come from somewhere to upkeep relationships, and i should be doing more than i'm used to if i want things to go my way. I never used to have to do that too much i guess, or maybe i did it so much last time that i never thought it a habit of mine. Like.. Nowadays i usually see Grace and Soumi maybe once a week, whereas it used to be like once in 2 days. =\ And i never used to have to call, got too used to people calling me i guess.

Lament, lament, lament.

My dog's birthday is today i think. Or coming soon. She's a real cutie, and i guess i miss her more than i'd admit. Wonder if she misses me too. I know last year my folks told me that sometimes she'd wander into my room, look around, and walk back out. I'd like to think my dog remembers me.



Huishan is coming over for the long weekend to see NYC and stuff. It's been 9 whole months since we last met. =\ Guess there'll be much to catch up on.

Last week i watched Wicked with estelle. Great show, really. I think i really like the character of Elphaba, but the name of Nessarose. So odd right.

Nessarose.

ok work work, i need to stay on top of things. Textbooks please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home