Monday, September 19, 2005

Late nights and hot eyes

DAmn its 3:32 am now and im not even done with homework. Still got readings to plow through. Anyway yeah i started working late and so i pay for my lack of discipline. I can speak a few sentences in spanish, but even that thats not going to be enough for the test on wednesday. Pretty gay if you ask me, having a test after 2 weeks of class that includes listening comprehension. Even chinese wasn't that bad... And i've got a short essay to write in Spanish before i go to bed. About 100 words. I don't think i know 100 spanish words. Lets see how i get by this shit.



Keira Knightley is so freaking hot!! I'm glad Maheep thinks so too, cos i do respect his opinions on such matters. Haha the best part is even without the boobs, she's still so damn hot. Doesn't that make her... So... Wow. Yep can't wait for her new movie to come on screen, Domino. Just heard that the real person she's acting, Domino Harvey, just died this week. Eerie. But she's still so damn hot.



Absolutely gorgeous ain't she? I tried to call huishan minutes ago but she was occupied. So i'll spend some time talking about my number 2. Heh.

Kinfoong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home