Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Less than 48 Hours



On a sunday at Mrs Soh's house




Another picture at Yosemite

Isn't that great? We met up at yosemite and went trekking in Mrs Soh's house. First time i had to wear sunglasses in someone's house.

Well its a Tuesday evening and im sitting on my bed typing and making a list of things to add into my luggage. Hardly done anything, but i realise that the closer you are to leaving, the less you want to pack. Theres still so much more to do, but no time left. Guess its as what Wans says: "is it the pre-departure blues?"

Im not the first but hey.. Its my first right? So wish me luck and discipline. Discipline. Discipline. Thats all i really need i guess. Discipline.

Ok maybe write more later. So much to say but no time, no guts.

ill end with a trivia: whats in the foto below?


a. Jigsaw Factory
b. Cork pattern
c. Tree bark
d. Rock
e. Digital texture



Submit ur answers to my tagboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home