Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Its and Bits

Cant sleep so ill just write some unimportant stuff.

1. Apologies to all those i know whose blogs are not yet linked to mine. I'll work on that when i'm not so bothered with packing and stuff like that.

2. I love my dog. I woke up, got to the computer, and just as i was reading the tag about kim saying i have a cute dog, my dog trotted over to me and started licking my palm. I love my dog.

3. I think Singaporeans should be proud of what they've achieved over the past 40 years. Even if they've been alienated for whatever reason, or they don't feel that they are part of the nation... Ok ok i admit to having a secret patriotic streak that made me want to sign on.

4. I still like playing dota even though i dont get as much time to play it anymore. Too many pressing matters at hand.

5. I want an O2 XDA IIi.... I want... I want...

6. I found zhonglei's blog! hurrah!

7. I'm not excited about going overseas. Even though NYC is so happening. And i know my housemates comprise one Angmoh one Hispanic and one Indian. Like culture mash. If they ask me what Singaporean music sounds like.. Should i sing the national anthem? RJ school song? Steph Sun and Kit Chan?

8. Hey everybody school starts again. Life starts again. Even though we never wanted to let the holidays go... Thats how life is. People come, people go as time passes without a trace. I pray i don't leave this earth while attempting a triathlon on Sunday (well ok its just a baby triathlon but stil...)

9. In intellectual pursuit, I shall reflect discipline and passion for learning. And in personal conduct, I shall live in integrity, and regard groups, individuals and the community with kindness and respect, and in so doing, uphold the Rafflesian Principle of Honour.

10. Hey to all the people with Auras of Zhainess... Remember to share... Cos ppl like me need it haha... Thankz to all who've been a part of my futile attempts to own the Cambridge exams. Esp Lidome and 1D n Friends.

11. Darling, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home