Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am a peon

Work work work work work work work!
I am a peon i work all day i work all night.
today is brenen's birthday
but my day so far damn sway

2 fire drills in the morning
thrown out in the blistering wind.
everybody nonstop cursing
a brave soul wrapped in a towel waiting to go back in.

a pencil case blown away by my temper.
an essay coccooned in my brain
gone is the new $80 calculator
and spanish could drive me insane

i need 28 hours a day
to get by without going crazy
brenen rarely sleeps past 12
my average time is around 3

i miss the hugs and kisses from home
i miss the reliability of singapore fones
i miss the food the faces the places
i miss everything except the hazes.

so ends my lousy poem
that i am writing alone
to shed the city gloom
to think warm thoughts of home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, sometimes life seems like that, but rem that there will be better days la. just let it all out and relax a bit yea?

Wed Sep 28, 11:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger ONLOOKER said...

Hhaha. Singapore misses you too.
Keep ya head up. You 'd be coming home soon. Miss ya here. Take care okay?!

Musbe

Fri Sep 30, 10:38:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

thanks guys appreciate that =)

Tue Oct 04, 12:12:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home