Thursday, October 19, 2006

spam a midterm

I watched spamalot just now with karol, it was fantabulous. really took my mind off midterms for awhile, and considering i've been studying for it since the weekend (i dont even remember putting in that much effort for any subject for last sems finals), i think i should do ok. besides, having quit gaming for a total of 6 days, i think this was justified.

i've been thinking alot lately (thus the multi posts in a short time) and i was talking to horace just now, whos been trying to start a web-based biz. he's got 2 sites:

GuyTalks
ECommerceDay

And i got thinking about my biz again. why i started doing it and why i still want to do it. i guess the lack of correspondence from the mentors' mentors is really discouraging, and i guess maybe this extra time i have now should be put into studying first, and maybe then just the summers for biz. but it really seems silly to wait. I guess doing my homework should still be my first priority.

i've got books to read that remain unread. i seem to have lost the drive to read more since i got more involved in my subjects (wtf), and in fact i've found some textbooks i just bought (the course recommended ones) useless. waste my money and time damnit.

so much to say, so little action. shit man.

so my IM midterm looms in 10.5 hours time, and i guess some revision tml morn will be healthy. so i should sleep early as planned.

good night then,

I am not dead yet. (la la la la la la i am not dead yet la la la la la la la)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home