Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My evil twin

Im waking up early tomorrow for some pt before meeting jacky for that lunch i owe him since last year... haha so i shant take long. Had lunch and massage with Zhangyi.. such a long time since i last saw her.. but we had a good long chat today and im happy. Anyway, after that i was supposed to meet up with some of my CTC guys, but poor response.. so nothing came out of it. everyone too busy. i guess i should inform a week in advance. army guys always busy rite... anyway this picture below is of one of the ctc guys, Jiahan. He's my evil twin.. Even in some fotos my mom mistook him for me.. can die rite... what do u guys think?



Me and Jiahan. Jiahan and Me. What do u think?





My syndicate... Syndicate 4!



Ok so maybe more words some other time. PT is good for you! I'm currently seeking a PT buddy, who's good for when? Run cycle swim also can. I've got IRONMAN dreams.

Cheers and good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger - reciffoodc - said...

wah.. serious... evil twins...
fierce man...

Thu Jul 28, 12:54:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dog. i know you've shown me before. but again i saw the right side first and i thot it was you. wah lau eh.

i could tell in the 2nd pic cos you look a lot like me. when i had short hair and no makeup. hehe.

Tue Sep 13, 02:02:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home