Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Being happy



I always like starting posts with pictures... So bright and nice and cheery... Or beautiful... Spray of colour... Etc. Damn i never make good posts anymore. I hate blogging in the day, yet im tired at night. Totally disgusting. Anyway hope i make some good posts soon. Thats my cousin in my room being absolutely happy. Of course i look like a twerp with a pillow under my shirt but hey, i got a happy foto! Sometimes i wonder when was the last time i laughed out loud without a care in the deep recesses of my mind, with the walls of my brain smeared with worry and disdain for change. Change isnt bad... I just need to learn how to handle it all over again. I embraced my ORD with open arms, and now its time to start letting go of my freedom. Its time to start mugging again. So alien, this concept of spending all your time poring over books and writing endless scripts, but yet everyone's gotta go through that to achieve a BETTER LIFE. I'll do it. I just don't wanna lose my freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home