Sunday, July 03, 2005

So many things left unsaid

Hmm funny how i never really noticed that there was a bar on top for me to include the title to my post. Or at least i don't think that ive titled my posts at all. So let this be the first one!

Well i feel so bad about this blog... cos i haven't been updating it as much as i would like. Well its been a crazy past week for me, and i just can't put every thing down on this blog, cos there's some things i don't need the world to know. Like my sexual preferences for example. Or my taste in Austin Powers. You get the point.

But there's some stuff i'd like to think aloud though. Like why is it so hard for two people to be together even if there's love between them? I used to think that that was silly. That love alone was enuf to overcome all odds. Like a typical moviegoing hopeless romantic, that's what i thought. Thought.

I got a fever and am well now, i think its about balancing food and exercise (i exercise so little) and emotional health too. Its all important la... And if its the holidays and i get sick, what about when im studying hard in the cold winter for oncoming exams? Disgusting.

OSIM triathlon just passed. Well i wanted to take part in the sprint... but then i not zai enuf... i can't swim like a fish... that's my only problem. Running? ENDURE. Cycling? ENDURE. Swimming? drown. HOW? Still wanna be an iron man... Pretty bu zhi liang li rite. But since 2 of my men in the army have done an ironman race, I gotta have faith. Just do it. Run some marathons in the states... At least i won't sweat so much there heh.

Oh yeah the week before, i felt empowered when i finished my visa applications and stuff. It felt really good knowing that i did something i had to do, and finished it. Wonderful feeling. Like i finally did the responsible thing and came out victorious! Triumphant! Then i fell sick shortly after, and that took alot away.

Like i'm always feeling so lethargic nowadays... Is it because i've become a headless rat? No sense of direction and aim? Or is it because i just haven't exercised for so long that my metabolic rate has decreased by 400% and as such have no more energy? My appitite has decreased again for the record.

OK now i gotta figure out how to post fotos too. Sry la dudes im a noob at web stuff.

Its late too i think i'll go to bed. Goodnight everyone. Say a prayer for me.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay i can leave comments now!

poor thing lah you.. please don't get any skinnier..

Wed Jul 06, 03:24:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home