Friday, June 24, 2005

Hey dudes one and all! I sometimes feel too tired to write... but i still try in an effort not to let this disappear...

I went for lunch with kailin from my class today... At brekos at holland V around 345 (i was late) and we chatted long... Was really nice cos she was probably the person i was closest to in class, but then never got to talk for... 2.5 yrs so this meeting was great. Got to catch up and exchange views. Nice. So as we were about to part, she got a call and had change of plans, free till night. So we had dinner over dota. Shes not bad tho, and wants to be pro. Heh have i converted more yin to dota?

Yesterday i went to the zoo to take some disadvantaged kids on a fun-filled ride including a KFC lunch. So.. Was cool cos they enjoyed themselves and i had Fen with me to keep an eye on the kids.. Thankz to Meiyin and Siyi for asking me to volunteer. It felt energising being around kids, considering i had only slept one hour the night before, completing my visa stuff and blogging. And after that we went to meiyin's house so she could bathe, then we went together to sang's house to wish his mom happy birthday. Weng (Sang's brother) was late and we waited rather long for him to come home so we could cut cake. Played winning eleven, was fun, but i suck at that. I'm far better at dota.

Well.. Not much left to say. Tired at night.. For once really want to sleep at 2am. Normally its one more game! or eh unsatisfying leh another one... I think im going to fall sick sick again. So eat more vitamins.

Ok time to slp. So goodnite and hope no-one kicks up a fuss about my posts or anything and gets me into the papers for the wrong reason.

Nitez to all, incl Fuzzy my dog and all my bruddas i haven't met for a long time.

PS: Hey dudes who are my friends and have blogs sry if its not on the links toobar on my page. If u like it to be there, let me know the link and stuff on this post thankz! Im working on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home