Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ok so i've just finished a few games of dota.. Late cos i was at a classmate's birthday dinner thingie... Not quite a party, but thats the kinda party i like... Rather quiet, relaxed, casual... I got to meet up with my JC classmates again, and it was nice. Just nice. Not excessively nice, but just nice. How i never felt that i could be totally at home with them, i don't know why. For some reason or other i was always overly self conscious around them. But why should i be? What reason have i to be? So i become another self. Not the one my closest friends know, the noisy crazy monkey or the smiley talkative guy, but the reserved one. Quiet as a... quiet... just quiet. Not saying anything more than i should, not saying less than i needed to. But then why should i be a different person? I never found myself to be a person of few words. Not since Primary school where being outspoken made me assistant monitor in class (Chen Zhongyi was monitor). Not since sec 1 when i became a chess fanatic (as did some of my classmates, you know who u are). But i became a doormouse. Quiet as a shadow. That isn't quite the me i'm supposed to be. I exist! I'm not a shadow.

From the above i think its obvious why i had the original title to this blog. Its kinda like more for me to look at myself and watch myself grow (aside from letting friends know whats going on in my life) and also imrpove my english, in preparation for uni life ahead. Ambitious la... but at least i'm making the effort to make that difference for my immediate future.

No dota ppl tonight? Where have all the dota kias gone? Gone to sleep? Hmmz. Then lonely me... Well i'll try to grab another game before i visit my homeland for chess with Uncle Zhou. He's good. Knocks me out of the game in less than a minute always.

I figure this will get boring after awhile, but im enjoying it now... Cos i never managed to keep a diary going, so this is going to be pretty close to that. The diary i never had. And lets see if the discipline of keeping to this will make the difference to the other aspects of my short insignificant life. I do hope of course that i will have a faithful following of blog readers, cos that will give me the motivation to keep trying.

Nightz to one and all,
Kf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home