Monday, November 24, 2008

Feeling the need for Censorship

I think I've figured out why I haven't blogged for so long. It's because I believe perhaps my life is to risque: and all the fun stuff that I have been doing that I want to blog about, I have to keep under wraps. Thus, no posts!

Well there's something I do have to mention today though: Yesterday I was playing mahjong with some of my Kakis that I mentioned earlier, and I got a 大三元 that was also a 混一九 or 混清老头 ... Quite amazing, that one considering its probably rarer to get than 十三么. That's probably the highlight of my mahjonging next to my 绿一色 that I got last year.

So I'm in Cornell now. Just to see some snow cos it might not snow in New York, and there's just something peaceful about seeing a suburban town covered in a thin blanket of white snow. Even though I hate being cold/out in the cold, this is something I know I will miss right when I set foot in Changi Airport again.

Anyways will try to update more, and thanks for the comments: it's just amazing how people still remember this address... *KF exposes his thick skin*

<3 you long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home