Sunday, March 23, 2008

Something old from my blog

Below is the script that used to run at the bottom of my blog:

"There's nothing left to say.^"+
"You have your own path and i have mine.^"+
"I enjoyed myself by the way,^"+
"The times we had we shared so fine.^"+
"I thank you for all the times we've shared,^"+
"both the good times and the bad.^"+
"Though we rushed in unprepared
"We found our place, and for that i'm glad.^"+
"^"+
"I'll say goodbye and good luck from here^"+
"Who knows where and what time will bring.^"+
"I'll still be here waiting dear,^"+
"Wishing you the best in everything.^"+


I took it off because it doesn't run anymore. However, it does bring back memories. Memories about how it used to be back in Spring 2006. I've moved on, yes. Perhaps too far to look back with the clarity that enables us to reflect with impartiality. I'm so glad I started this blog, because if not for this blog, the past 3 years of my life would have been lost in the sands of time, a mere recollection of those who knew me well then. And I cannot even claim to know who I was before, because I can no longer remember the old me without aid from what I've written.

I've grown then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivi said...

Though i won't say that i know u well enough back then, years ago, but still, I think/feel that deep inside, u are still the guy that i knew back then.

Perhaps, all of us react this way. When we went through something, that kinda change us permanently. And we grow, or rather be more jaded with this world. And we think, wth, screw life and live it anyhow. Why bother so much and then get back pain in return.

Just want you to know that, when i saw you again, at zouk for the very first time in a long while. I dono what to say. I was a little troubled, and i did think, thats not the KF that i know.

But still, despite the front you put, i kinda believe that there is a very real you deep inside. And i hope u can find it back someday.

Thu Apr 03, 08:42:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home