Tuesday, April 10, 2007

housing

sigh. this housing issue has hurt me alot more than i know. it seems that the delay in timeframe has just botched everything up, and of course it doesn't help that exams are around the corner. i wish i couldn't care less but after my election as President of the NYUSSA (even though it was a walkover) i feel that i need a boost in my PR. better make sure things go good and smooth. f*ucking housing. pisses me off everytime i think about it.

so i've been traipsing up and down the lower half of manhattan looking for apartments and stuff, sort of neglecting my work for the moment. i wish that people saw things from my point of view more often, but then again i confess its not regular to be weird, so i have to let that go. yes, its about housing. Cliff and I haven't quite agreed on place yet but hopefully we'll settle for something we both like. I guess i don't like to travel too far to school, yet pricewise and luxury wise it seems adequate. we'll see how this goes.

screw this, i'm going for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home