Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Hei Gong Hei!

Not feeling on top of the world, but what the hey, its Chinese New Year!

I wish i could remember all the stuff on chun lians... and how to write them. I wish i could remember how to say them in Cantonese. I wish i were home right now eating all the goodies and spending time with family... but then I'm glad i have the second best option: spending it with friends and family here that matter most to me (NY bunch) and that's more than i can hope to ask for.

So happy new year (my first with snow) everyone, HUAT AH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,

happy cny. Hope u're hanging on there. But i bet u shld b having hell of a time.

Always praying for u. God bless.

regards,
Kangwei

Thu Feb 22, 11:13:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

thanks bro, appreciate it =) see you soon!

Mon Apr 23, 07:39:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home