Wednesday, December 13, 2006

post drought

yeah sorry everyone. i guess in the last few months i've really come to not rely on my computer much at all. i guess not having that many essays to write contributes to that. i do still have 2 papers due by 21st December but then its ok la. i'll survive without it for awhile.

I'm at Denzyl's now using his Compaq Presario. I was intending to go uptown to type out my resume (at Estelle's) but since i want to join the guys for dinner tonight (its the last day of school today) i decided to pay Denzyl's room a visit. He lives in Chinatown. The wooden floors are a nice change compared to the sterile ones at Palladium, but we have a carpeted corridor whereas over here at Lafayette the corridor tiles remind me of Bedok Polyclinic. =\ well its much cheaper living near chinatown as compared to living near Union Square where i live, but Union Square is a nicer place to live. It all balances out.

I had my first exam yesterday, for my Words class. I think i'll do ok for that, but then its not one of those classes you can mug for and confirm the A. Unlike the other Econs classes. Which reminds me, i should start doing all my homeworks again.

Am looking forward to going Turkey with Estelle after the exams. Imagine being Yin the city which was the centre of the Roman Empire for over a thousand years. A city with 3 names. Byzantium, Constantinople, Istanbul. Even New York only has had 2 names: New Amsterdam and New York. I do wonder if like Moscow or St. Petersburg has had more names, but then... those are other places i would like to visit too.

I am thinking of doing summer internships and things like these, just not sure where or when exactly, cept that deadlines are near. Sigh. Mugger life.

So i'm going back to school now, then home, then freshening up, revising some, dinner, and we'll see what happens next.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kin when do ur exams end? I am gg to turkey in two days!~ Maybe we can meet?

Thu Dec 14, 07:49:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

maybe, try to contact haoxiang. i will contact him when im arriving. ill be there around 27th or 28th though

Fri Dec 15, 11:09:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home