Thursday, October 26, 2006

14 hours.

my last midterm will commence in 14 hours. i have struggled for 13 days not to game, and to channel those energies into books. granted, i have been more hardworking than my roommates expected, and yes i actually did not game for this period of time. not even minesweeper or freecell. i certainly hope i dont go into a game binging session.

happy belated birthdays to alot of people that i didn't announce, like siyi and suli and meiyi and jan and joanna and chung and de rui that i didn't announce. i guess things like this slip my mind and i suppose they won't be too upset that i didn't mention it in the first place, i'm sure they enjoyed theirs. oh and happy birthday drew (even though no-one he knows will read this) and huishan too. and if i left your name out, i'm sorry. exam pressures warp the logical though process of my brain. then again living does that. forgive me sincerely.

its true. i always go on a blogging spree when i'm stressed. last paper tomorrow and i should be happy of sorts, but i'm kinda stuck as to committing my time to just acing the damn exam. it pushes me and pisses me off and my natural instinct is just to fight back and kick it away. its funny how sometimes the best way to neutralise a threat is to take the brunt of it head on, instead of trying to avoid it. like the Titanic and the iceberg. i must be more gung-ho.

okok. wasted enough time here. see you later alligator

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey crum,

Mua bought some phone cards to call you with. Guess u should get a call from us soon.

Tomorrow we going to eat chilli crab. To use up a voucher.

I am preparing a lecture for medical students. My first. I am nervous and procrastinating. Not an easy task. 1 hour to teach nonpsychology students some psychology that's useful to medicine. And i don't think they'd have read the textbook when they come. How do I keep things short, but add enough details to make it interesting and relevant?

They will evaluate me I think, at the end of their posting. 3rd & 4th years. I suppose some of them may be your friends. Or even mine.

Luff, Leafy

Sat Oct 28, 11:02:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

ok i miss eating crab and other nice seafood. seafood here is more expensive and not as fresh or as succulent.

i guess you guys hope i call back soon at this time (your sun aft) but i'm always with company at this time.

i have faith in your ability to lecture, because you lecture me all the time. just imagine that they are me, just that you should try not to get frustrated, and that you should not bother too much if they're not listening, because in every sample population you will have the most attentive of the lot, and the bohchups/sleepers. take it in your stride, believe that you have put in effort, and know that its only the first step of a long journey. =)

i guess have a powerpoint thing, you talk about more than you put on the slides, but have the important/basic points on slide.

ok talk later. i'll call if i can

Sun Oct 29, 01:16:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home