Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big problems in Little New York

NY is a small place. with big problems. i think i'm becoming like the city... slowly getting infected with big problems too. like my finals tomorrow for example. it seems ive started studying early and actually have taken to virtual camping for mugging too. but even all that and i still cannot get my head to grasp the material.

why do i always do well for my midterms and stuff then screw up the final?

well technically i haven't screwed it up yet but somehow right now it seems extremely forseeable. damn, i really suck at school.

the next three finals (2 later today and one tomorrow) all hold 50% of my final grade for each subject, and it seems that once again for me effort will not equate to results. oh may the curve save me. i shouldn't hope for things like that but a desperate person knows no shame.

i shall elaborate on the other problems when i have more time. pray for me.

with love to my faithful readers,
kf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home