Thursday, February 09, 2006

One of those times.... again

Well its one of those times again... When i realised that i just wasted a whole day with which i could have worked with. I slept.. I played freecell... I triviaed.

Then i thought again, why am i doing this?


Then i thought: dude, u need some goals man.

but ive never been a goalkeeper. Well actually i did play goalkeeper for my class back in sec4, but thats not quite the point. Well actually i did set some goals in the army and i got them: be an officer, get a SOM.

then i thought: how about get a 4.0?

i did try to set that earlier, but i suddenly realise that its kinda hard with a course like conwest. a friend of mine didn't do too well for her first 2 papers, and me neither. we were considering taking it pass/fail to maintain the gpa, and i guess thats what i need to make sure i get where i wanna be.

then i thought: die la... at this rate... i'm just wasting my time.

then i thought: cannnot waste time.

then i thought: must study

then i started blogging.

haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home