Thursday, January 26, 2006

Random Thoughts about Dry Fingers and Other Assorted Things

1. My fingers are dry, with absolutely no juice left in them.

2. I bought a The Face Shop facewash.

3. I need to listen to chinese music for chinese new year.

4. It so happens that this will be my first chinese new year where i don't go pohpoh's house.

5. I need to be a sadistic psychobitch and make myself suffer so that everything else will be chicken feet. If you still don't know what i mean, it mean's you've already become one.

6. I like quoting movies and stuff, and i wish people would do so too.

7. I love trivia.

8. I actually need to sleep, even though i supposedly run on batteries.

9. I hate my cd-drive. HERES A SHOUT OUT TO ANYONE WITH A TOSHIBA, OR A DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive. IF YOU HAVE THE <>, please tell me... i need the driver files. damn tosh support says they don't do software problems.

10. Sometimes i don't even feel like talking to anyone. Sometimes i wish i was a block of stone. That way i would last longer... For whatever.

11. I just bought the most expensive book ever: Principles of Financial Accounting Custom Edition for NYU students. $103 USD. Grr.

12. I miss greenery. I think maybe i should have signed on.

13. Jack Bauer is the man.

14. DmAr rocks

15. I'm the tidyest messy person. Or the messiest tidy person. I'm tidily messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home