Tuesday, May 02, 2006

13 hours to the opening

yes

13:00 hours to mayhem
12:59 hours

i guess its good that i'm actually studying in advance. I remember giving up in frustration not too long ago, when i was bothered by zillions of tiny impulses. Scattered impulses. Deranged impulses, that somehow acted altogether in a coherent whole that just chanted "do everything else but study". I beat that bug into a pulp. I fight to save myself from regret. from conscience. from scrutiny. from judgement!

12:57 hours

Seems like the only thing i need to worry about now is my accounting. For some reason, computing and econ don't scare me half to death. Then again it's no surprise if i ace those two classes, and then again, i might just let slip if i'm not careful, just like in the last sem, the pain from which i still suffer.

12:54 hours

Why do i take so much time to write a few sentences? Does my brain really think that slow?

12:53 hours

Damn. i do think slow. Anyway, the prospect of returning home looms heavy in my mind. Not something i'm particularly looking forward to anyhow... I must have somehow transcended worldly desires not to want to go home. Friends and family, the comforts of home, my dog, food, hey what's there not to love about going home? Yet i'm not particularly excited. It's like you just know it's going to come and that's that. It's going to come. Like my exam tomorrow.

12:51 hours

What?? almost 10 minutes already? I haven't even said shit!

12:50 hours

Ok thats it. Revise now, you maggot! and dream of your circuits in java!

public static string sleep(string s)
....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Wed Feb 07, 04:07:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home