Wednesday, May 03, 2006

1 down, 3 to go

So the divine powers that be have granted me decency for a final paper at last. Computing wasn't a breeze, but it was good. Finished it in an hour with 50 minutes to spare, so i checked answers for 30 min and took the last 20 min off.

Accounting tomorrow. Sometimes i wonder if its just a mental barrier that i have to overcome. Strangely though, it's the one subject that i thought most interesting (Besides ConWest), and yet it's the one subject i have most problems with, even more so than ConWest (which i managed to screw up early in the semester, only to see the light near the end of the tunnel). This kinda makes me wonder if accounting is really my thing, yet for the first time it makes me want to get to the bottom of this course, to master the material even if it's not my major. Somehow and in some way, i just know that accounting knowledge will prove to be useful. And i hate knowing that i can't do something even if i really tried. Well i guess i haven't put everything into accounting, but if it turns out bad i WILL be sorely disappointed and angsty.

Econ on friday doesn't seem to bother me. Not yet at least. Let tomorrow's problems bother me tomorrow. Today i need to master accounting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Thu Jun 08, 03:46:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Sat Jul 22, 08:36:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home