Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Report Strength

Ok ok i know i haven't talked too much about studying here cos its boring for u guys to read and stuff... But i think its a necessary evil. Of my 4 subs this term, i have the least problem with Econ, then computing, then conwest, then accounting. Conwest is irritating cos i like reading Plato but not doing essays on it. I'd rather not read and not do, than read and do. So since i can't not do, sometimes it ends up i don't read and do. Which still works out somehow. Accounting is tricky. The last time i studied for it, i spent too much time on the textbook, and missed out on the big questions. This time i practiced alot, and missed out on the mcqs by 18 marks. Ouchness x 18. And it's still an average grade. Guess i got more of my mom's programming genes than my dad's accountant ones.

A friend told me some time ago: "Love is like a monster. Once you wake it up and feed it, its never gonna stop being hungry." Or something like that.

I think: love is what you make of it, simply because you cannot refute definitions of it that don't quite seem to encompass everything, yet you don't feel it describes it perfectly. Its kinda hard to define it when theres so many types of it, and oftentimes they work in harmony and become indistinguishable. Then how?

I gotta learn to love studying. I already love my homework.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is a smoke, made with the fume of sighs,
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes.
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.
~William Shakespeare

Mon Apr 24, 01:56:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home