Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A zillion wishes

I wish i were violin/cello player. I'd play the most sorrowful tunes that would make people cry. Then at least they will remember that they are human, and living is actually more painful than it seems.

I wish i were a professional gamer. I'd be so good at all sorts of games, i'd be practically worshipped in Korea during the WCG. Throwing fools around with the ease of a drunken Kungfu master with deft movements of 2 fingers.

I wish i were a stone statue. Not metal, not bronze, just stone. To remind all those who see me that though people might seem impermeable at first, after time they do break down when the cracks start to show.

I wish i were the sun. Then people could say, "Yeah he's hot alright."

I wish i were the rain. I'd be falling in a million pieces, picking myself together again, rising toward the sky only to fall back down, just that i'd have no feelings.

I wish nothing mattered. Then purpose would be defined by pursuit of interests, and not complicated by ethical and religious undertakings.

I wish all jokes were funny. That way life wouldn't be so boring.

I wish i were a leaky flowerpot. That way my emotions have an outlet.

I wish my eyes were cameras. I'd take a zillion shots of everything, and create a mental picture of the world so i can revisit all the places that i've been and relive the experiences that i treasure so much.

I wish that 2nd hand smoke wasn't harmful. Nor smoking at all. That way babies wouldn't be deformed on the whims of an irresponsible parent.

I wish sweets were sour and sours were sweet. A temporal confusion of the tastebuds will make me ponder endlessly about the wonders of taste.

I wish time didn't just go by like that. If it could stay a little longer sometimes, and make itself scarce othertimes, time could be my best friend. Or perhaps my most useful lobang.

I wish music had a face. I'd fall in love so many times.

I wish shirts and hairdressing were cheap. I'd like to see myself in a variety of styles, and find one that embodies the essence of me.

I wish i could sleep and stay awake when i wanted to.

I wish some of my wishes would come true

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wery noice to read. interesting because of the idiosyncracies. none (or little) of the cheesy, hackneyed phrases and ideas. Klasse!

Tue Feb 28, 11:56:00 PM 2006  
Blogger ONLOOKER said...

when we look at what we don't have, life is not worth living. but when we look at what we do have, there is so much to live for.

you are so much more than you think you are. The world is a little brighter because of your presence. Count your blessings! :>

Wed Mar 01, 01:13:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Kinfoong said...

mm well kk its not so much of what i dont have, just an entry of thought. i don't need to be like the rain or a leaky flowerpot. but all the same, thanks for the motivation!

Wed Mar 01, 02:04:00 AM 2006  
Blogger ONLOOKER said...

i must agree with jd that you definitely have a way with words.
cheers!

keep writing. i enjoy reading your posts!

Wed Mar 01, 02:38:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home