Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Looking Back

I watched Jarhead awhile ago, and was brought back to the memories of 03/04


Prepping for 10k soc



Orienteering in Taiwan



Mission in Thailand


And it just made me think about my military life, and all that came with it. Friends gained and friends lost, experience gained and innocence lost, character gained and time lost.


On another note, i'd like to shout out at this point in time that i love my family unconditionally. Though i may not talk often to them, they mean that much to me. Guess i don't say it often, but its never too late to.




And also missing my cousins. Really want to talk to these 2, but never see them online.




Aiyah. Cannot work then sleep la. dont blog this blog that say this say that. do that when got more time la.

I sound like my own mother, almost. I'm even doing well in her area of expertise, which is programming! Got a 94 for the midterm. Am very happy.

Back to work. Not so happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chee...poiposely pick the photo where i look funny. tricksy man, tricksy.

Tue Feb 28, 11:58:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)
sang so handsome!!! :)
but fen prettier!! :)

Sat Mar 04, 12:04:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home