Friday, February 24, 2006

Contemplation

When the night has come
And the land is dark (by 5pm)
And the moon, (and the rest of the city)
Is the only light you'll see.


I've realised that age is something that comes, and makes you someone more than you were the year before. Its like an expansion pack to a game, like i was born KinFoong version 1.00, and then i developed and improved, and now im KinFoong v6.27b. I look back at the KinFoong v5.60b from 2 years ago, and i see the changes that have taken place. Some changes i'm happy with, and some not so. Some things have been deleted from my programming, and others buffed to a considerable extent. But either way, even as age gives experience, depth and wealth to a character, we will always be flawed in some respect.


I've realised once again that i am capable of getting angry. I remember there was this time when i couldn't feel angry, hurt, sad, or pain. I felt that i had a heart of stone and i really felt remorseful after that: because for almost one full month i'd lost my heart. I felt neither love nor peace. I felt dead. I guess with that in mind, being angry is ok, as long as its not destructive anger. I was angry at Soumi's friends cos they don't respect her. And that really pissed me off.


I've also realised that i hate it when people cannot accept that other people will be different, no matter how hard you try to change them. That, as well as people who have no sense of community or responsibility. That some people have skins as thick as concrete bunkers, and skulls as dull as airplane black boxes kinda makes me fume. Where's the love?


Actually i have many more thoughts floating in my mind, but its almost 5am and i'm supposed to gym tomorrow.


How small we are.

That looks like pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home