Monday, November 21, 2005

Thank you readers!

For reasons we all know, i have decided to quite dota again. I don't know for how long, but i know this: There are many things worth my time, and Dota has ceased to be one of them. It is more admirable to be knowledgeable and worldlywise, more important to have a dream and follow it. DotA is not something that will get me anywhere, nor make me smarter, and there is nothing more i can learn from it. I shall henceforth exercise my discipline and dedicate my time and energy to more purposeful activities. Thank you for your support guys, esp Sang i really appreciate that. Miss you lots bro *Hand Sign* there ain't no other bro like you. And in case i forget, happy thanksgiving to everyone out there in advance. To the others who are always encouraging me too, (i can't possibly name everyone) thanks and thanks again. I really miss you all. Exams will be over before I know it, and then I would have grown again. And i hope that by the time i meet you all again, i would have become somebody i can be proud of being. Me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! What tree you have plant and what fruit you will get.Luv. AhMua!

Mon Nov 28, 06:29:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home