Monday, November 14, 2005

Kiss-Because i'm a woman

the video below is the original tear jerker mtv i think... Really the best i've seen. Its the only one that keeps making me tear everytime i watch it. So. For all u romantics out there, appreciate. For u cynics and realists, just try to appreciate the gesture, as much as it might be silly.



Thankz em for videocodezone. Absolutely amazing.

On other news, my econstats midterm was ok. i think. and im gonna catch harry on thursday if i can help it. Harry gives me wings! Wingardium Leviosa!

3 Comments:

Blogger La luce che to dai said...

This is such a beautiful video. I couldn't understand a word...but I still really liked it. Thank you for putting it on here.
I was really touched by it.

Mon Nov 14, 10:21:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

careful the copyright. better remove the movie in your blog. Spore just impose download song fine$ plus jails 6 mths. copyright is a serious offence in spore this the reason you load the microsoft word & excel with original copy. read my email tomorrow will send in office.

Wed Nov 16, 09:39:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity line of credit

Fri May 05, 11:37:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home