Sunday, October 16, 2005

5 Quirks

Ok i read kailing's blog cos i know she updates every now and then and guess what... I've been tagged...

REVEALING 5 QUIRKY TRAITS

1. I like people to think i'm weird
2. I don't eat prawns if i can help it... But i don't know why. Probably cos i think other people enjoy it so much more than i do so they can go ahead and eat it instead of me. But even if they don't i still won't. Prawn crackers and ebi tempura are exceptions.
3. I have been known to sleep almost anywhere at anytime. Eg. By a busy road standing up, right after asking a question, while eating, in the bath. Etc.
4. I don't bite my fingernails. I bite the skin growing beside my fingernails. Sometimes.
5. I like to sing when i wash the dishes.

So now that you've read this, u must feel obligated to share with the rest of the world 5 quirks about yourself. he he he he he...
oh and once again, the 1000th visitor on this blog gets a free lunch with me. I DECIDE THE PLACE muahahahahah. Please save a screenshot with the number. And please don't refresh until u hit 1000. thats gay. i mean thats evil.

And welcome again sunny days!

btw this is a picture of the building i live in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home